PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots New Vueling
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2009, 20:30
N-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading paco59's post, I just wondered how long it would take until someone slam a reply on his face like Airbus 321 did..... it was a matter of time.

It's well known that in Spain, our "english level" is not so high in comparation to other countries, neither the level of home jobs protection is. Just use same exapmle you post regarding bl...lufti. On one hand you congratulate them because they adhere English communications but there's the other hand: If you are not fluent in german, they won't allow you to speak inglish in radio, nice isn't it?

Even worst: Lufti has recently created "Lufthanda Italia", guess what; If you are not fluent in italian, same procedure, no english radio comms.

As long as there is an econimic crisis, get used to read lots of pilot bashing... claming level 4 or higher local lenguage knowledgment, I did myself, and called it reciprocity to what other EU countries are requesting to expats.

Paco: my advice is to improve your english.... maybe some day you will need it abroad and most sooner than later.

Cheers and buenos vuelings..... (God I hate this Muņoz kinda****, hehehhe)