PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2009, 21:02
Ernest Lanc's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
al446

I am not twisting words - Neither am I guessing as to whether PM got a police caution or not. I would like some evidence.

Forget the altercation between PM and airport staff for a moment. you defend Facelookbovvered stating that Mr Meeson is a risk to the airline.
Originally Posted by Facelookbovvered
I have lost count of the number of times he has gone off on one with crews due to depart, he is not a pilot and is a risk to the safety of the airline
In the context of the above quote - It seems that Facelookbovvered is saying that Mr Meeson having a pop at pilots is making the airline unsafe for pax.

I don't agree with that, so how can I be twisting words.

Look since this came out on the thread about PM - We have had tirades about the state of Jet2 757 cabins, advice to fly Monarch on a JET2 thread, and even foul mouthed comments that added nothing to the debate.
Originally Posted by al446
Smudge gave his opinion of the man, I happen to agree, but it in no way equates to the behaviour of PM as reported.
"as reported" - That's what I have a problem with, no hard evidence he used foul language like some on this thread - **** does not hide the meaning of the word - Maybe twisting it a little.

I know JET2 are not perfect as you are implying I believe - In fact I am in dispute with them at the moment over how their booking engine works since the silly way they give a choice of airport or online check in.

Even (if) PM made obscene comments (unproven as yet), I don't think Jet2 can be held responsible for that as an airline, and a reason to sound of about their a/c and pointed in the direction of Monarch, and posts with language that Mr Meeson is being accused of using.