PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2009, 01:06
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ernest Lanc's

Will you please wise up, this is about how a human being should be treated at work, whether by pax, colleagues, line manager or the tosser that has taken out the contract to employ people as cheaply as possible without having direct responsibility for them. You may think that J2 is the finest thing that ever happened, they are certainly better than RYR, but this does not licence the man to lose it with someone. Period. It perhaps demonstrates psychopathy.
I care not what other posters have put on here, if the police had grounds to give him a formal warning, of sufficient robustness to be reported in the press (their lawyers check) then that negates any post, no matter how much of an eye witness the poster may be. Perhaps TSR2 was not quite awake - the poor member of check in staff certainly was after he had started and I dont think plod was in his nightshirt, otherwise PM's lawyer would have challenged.
You may think it is fine to be walked over, you said as much re your contracting days, I don't.
The matter of how offensive (s not c) he was appears to have been put in the hands of local plod who decided against him.
Nothing you write can mitigate his actions in my mind, according to reports he acted like an oaf.