PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2009, 16:56
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ALLMCC - PM's outburst in no way changes my viewpoint of MOL, I still consider him rude and arrogant, it is just a pity that PM feels he should emulate him.

To all who think he acted properly or that reactions have been 'melodramatic', I think the man was an oaf to publicly berate anyone in the manner he is reported as having done. As described on another thread his relationship is not with the check in staff but with Aviance, he had no idea of the contract between the employer (Aviance) and employee, perhaps those staff were simply being diligent by being near the desks prior to being told to open them or their contracted hours, for which they are being paid, were not due to start until after PM arrived. If pax wish to queue before the alloted time that is not the staff problem.

PM needs to go on anger management course I think or stop his spot checks until he has pondered his relationship with contracted staff. I am sure that if a customer had launched such a tirade against one of his CC in flight J2 would bar that customer from flying with them again. Perhaps MAN should bar PM until he publicly apologises to the staff he so thoughtlessly berated in the foulest manner.