PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2009, 16:53
GROUNDHOG

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
One of my niggles with BA has always been that you cannot pre book seats in WTP. Having said that I have never failed to get good seats. As a regular traveller LON/YVR I probably would be prepared to pay a premium for good seats but grudgingly and of course, it all depends on the price of the seat in the first place

For me though BA could shoot themselves in the foot because on the outbound sector anyway if I could be guaranteed an emergency exit row I might even consider a normal economy seat and save money

In the next couple of days I fly out in the Thomas Cook Premium cabin and will be interested to see how it compares.They charge for pre seat selection at nine pounds per sector. Now about to book seats for the next trip in the New Year and you would expect BA to be much more expensive than charter but in fact it isn't, so pre selection in this class is not such a terrible thing to me.

In club world though, surely not, that should be automatically available at that price and for what anyway I really don't rate as a product!.