PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 20:10
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which rather backs up my point. Dirty work? Please, if able try not to emotionalise the argument. To ask for clarity to be brought to bear is hardly exhorting a proxy to carry out my "dirty work". Your reply bears that ever so typical over-emoted tone with it. If you don't feel that having the debate conducted with facts alone is worthwhile than so be it but it's not your place to tell my wife to go ahead and post. As I stated earlier I'm not CC so will not post on CF under someone elses pseudonym. The original misapprehension was passed on to me. If in do doing my wife elects to not correct it because she disdains the vituperative nature of that forum, that is entirely her choice. Nor, if you read back did I ask for a third party 'riposte' back on here (I think reply more apt but, to each their own).

I make the observation again, at the nub of the problem in attempting to hold this debate is a general indifference towards using provable, unemotive factual information and an overblown reliance on rhetoric and grandstanding.