PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:32
Lets Get Wasted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MrBunker wrote - "I see. Is that the best riposte you can muster in order to try and keep this on an adult level? Therein lies some of the problem we allude to. It's mud slinging and banal intimations of character weakness. I don't post on there as I'm not a cc member. My wife doesn't post on there because, despite what people say, there is no brooking of any heterodox opinion and people who think differently are almost always met with nigh on abusive retorts. To ask for a clarification of fact by a member of your coterie is hardly about risking exposure, despite the occasional history of threats of violence against the person on anonymous cc forums. You may or may not choose to believe thus but the opinions of a vast majority of people at work are not of any significant consequence to my day to day mental balance."

Best riposte ? I'm not giving you an arguement,nor a debate,or even a counterstroke.I'm giving you a suggestion.If you want to debate with someone on CF,then wouldn't it be more effective to do it on CF ? Instead of trying to get someone to relay messages between the two forums ! So to answer your question,then,yes,this is the best riposte as a way of a suggestion I have !

If you don't want you wife to then message on your behalf on CF because you're in fear of abuse or violence against you or your wife,then it's pretty pointless argueing/debating with an individual of CF on a forum(Pprune) that they may not be a member of.Or hoping that another member of CF who is also a member of Pprune will be kind enough to pass on your riposte to them,and then hoping for a reply back from CF to Pprune via the 3rd party is very ambitious.

You obviously have access to CF,so do your own dirty work and don't expect others to do it for you !!