PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 13:55
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see. Is that the best riposte you can muster in order to try and keep this on an adult level? Therein lies some of the problem we allude to. It's mud slinging and banal intimations of character weakness. I don't post on there as I'm not a cc member. My wife doesn't post on there because, despite what people say, there is no brooking of any heterodox opinion and people who think differently are almost always met with nigh on abusive retorts. To ask for a clarification of fact by a member of your coterie is hardly about risking exposure, despite the occasional history of threats of violence against the person on anonymous cc forums. You may or may not choose to believe thus but the opinions of a vast majority of people at work are not of any significant consequence to my day to day mental balance.

To my mind, a response that might have served you to better purpose would be to acknowledge the factual inaccuracies being bandied about and corrected them to allow the debate to continue around the facts.

That the best you can muster is to make a LaLa-esque allusion to my personal moral courage is at the heart of all that's dysfunctional about this debate.