PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHILIPPINE AIRLINES managment pilots NEGATIVE STYLE
Old 20th Sep 2009, 20:08
optimus prime 2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S O L U T I O N S

furlough, find faults, suspend, terminate contracts........ are the solutions for the crisis .... if one intends to stay in power, save his ass, live the lifestyle,\\

sure, a pilot violates minimum criteria for finals, lets save on salary and suspend these pilots... why not...\\

but then, what if you are on the receiving end, the retiree who still has the second family to feed and his college boy whose CAP was forfeited, or the newly hire who felt PAL was the answer placing a 1.8 million loan only to find himself losing the contract, or the not so guilty pilot who had a lapse of judgement, finds himself losing his job because the verdict is termination, as in bye bye,... think about it if your are in management, ... the hell with them...but, PUT YOURSELF IN THE RECEIVING END...\\

just to make my point, why for once can't MANAGEMENT SUGGEST A WIN WIN SOLUTION....\\

LET US ALL AGREE TO REDUCE OUR SALARIES, save our comrades, TIGHTEN OUR BELTS, so everybody keeps their jobs, and EVERYBODY WINS... and NOBODY loses his/her job!!

then again .... it is just my thought....