PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed CPL Holders!
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2009, 17:05
guitarboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ POWERSTALL:
I fail to understand why are the Unemployed CPL Holders made to feel like junk in discussions
This is what i am disgusted about. and was the main topic for me to start the post.

Just because we went out to train, doesnt make all of us lousy. Some may be way better than the F/o'z of today in airlines.
This is what i had said about the FOz and theres nothing that im hating or not liking of them getting the job in their time and not me. im just saying a thing. and i didnt say 'I AM' .. i said "some may". neither did i say im some god gift to aviation.

About the six figure salary. i get that in INR and thats a four figure salary in $$$'z so buying a king air etc is outta the question and anyways i am also representing other people here so what i earn doesn't really matter.

When we think or just talk of flying Jets/turbo Props, People like you make us feel like we're some hungry beggers standing on the roadside looking at your shiny Mercedes waiting for you to open that window and throw some coins at us.

Youre just a human like all others so lets make this world a little more PEACEFUL by removing the Angst and Rudeness.

Im just feeling so sad for the First officer who flies with you, are you as rude with him too?