PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety briefs regs and checks. Who benefits and why?
Old 17th Sep 2009, 13:41
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rusland I did apologise for the offence I caused you (and maybe others ?) and the Moderator has explained the origins of this phrase which I was/am just using as a term of reference. Not enough? Clearly not so as of now I will refrain from using this term

Point taken on the flip side......."cart tart" is something I have just been labelled as by F3G. I've not risen to this because he/she probably means it humourously....hopefully! If not then I rest my case on the origins of this thread which was well intentioned.

Fonejacker I know what you mean!!! I started what I thought was the most boring thread in the world when I had a bad day before and got tetchy due to being constantly questioned by the pax. Even "cart tarts" are human with feelings as i'm sure you know. The reaction here I didn't anticipate. Top entertainment? Wasn't my intention at all but a GSOH from all goes a long way sometimes.

shack 37.....I too flame my xmas pud with the same brandy you use that despite the post you quoted yes I can buy it on board in the name of ancillary revenue from my employer on certain routes . Works a treat doesn't it and my kids love it! Not so sure the pax would at 37,000 feet but what do I know??? I'm just the CC with fire training.

LCD signing off from this thread now....Going on my hols