PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Sep 2009, 22:16
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AiB,

Wow, Bassa got us in the NSP. Amazing. Do you know what that did for me? I lost 8 years of seniority as Bassa wouldn't let us keep our original seniority.

Working down payment. A quarter of what LHR get - and no closed cabins.

Transfers - Actually, there are people out there who do not want to transfer, amazing as you might find that.

Bassa has sold LGW down the river. They ballsed up our breakfast allowance. They've offered the company a pay cut (same as LHR) when the company didn't ask for a pay cut. At the same time, Bassa offered to take a Purser off the 777, vastly cutting the earning potential for Pursers.

1992? Are you kidding me? That's 17 years ago, for crying out loud! The world (just in case you didn't notice) has changed vastly since then. You really need to move into the present, and look to the future.

You might be happy to grind the company to a halt and help us go bankrupt, but most sensible people would rather not.

Gg

PS. Not shooting you down in flames. Just expressing my opinion on the matter. That's how a discussion works.