PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed CPL Holders!
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2009, 16:39
guitarboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

@ POWERSTALL : I only meant "better" in a way of probably understanding the subjects / flying etc referring to the people who got in during the sudden intake of CPL holders without such exams etc during the BOOM!

@BRIAN304 : Well i own a company which is already provides me a Six figure salary. i Say that with pride being just 21. This is not a Shakespere forum that i have to be so worried about a spell check / slang check. When i do go for an office job interview ill keep your advice spell check / slang check in handy.
Flying for me was for the passion of flying and not money. I am ready to undergo every training / written exam / oral exam etc to prove my worth.

@ABHI88 : Well selling bangles! yeah sure..Thanks for the idea. Theres nothing bad in that. Every job should be respected at par.

@Itsbrokenagain : Well its pretty obvious no one hires the papers which boast your qualifications. Thats why on the first place we have interviews. But when did i say no for a simulator check! But at least we should be given a chance.
I can prove myself and so can other people in their own way but how to go about it! No one knows.

@TOPUP: Everyday we see a huge number of instances when industries / governments of various countries become a laughing stock. We coexist to make this a better place rather than u laugh on me and i laugh on you. I wasnt here to bitch, but only ask people to empathize with us.