PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VBA Multiple EBA Woes
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2009, 05:53
Beeroclock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All those people that took CFO positions will just have to suck it up!! You should be ashamed for accepting those positions all you managed to do was fuel the fire of management that they can pay us nothing and we will still accept it..
As for the hours required being lowered for Vb guys/girls to come across i find it amusing some CFOs didnt even have the 1000 hours to become a CFO in the first place..
Without even going to a interview i was well aware that accepting a CFO position was locking yourself into the backseat for many years,that was there plan from the start but most of you went in with stars in your eyes and blinkers on.You cant all complain now but it was pretty much common knowledge what you were all accepting..And that was pineapples turned sideways and you all lined up in droves to bend over and say when...
If nobody even applied they would have had to rethink what was on offer at least then if you were going to be stuck in the back as a second officer(oops sorry cruise first officer) you might have at least been on some better T and Cs..
I have no pity for guys/girls out there trying to fast track us all to the lowest paid pilots in the western world..I hope you all do hurry up and move on elsewhere so they realise they need to change whats on offer so people generally can move through the ranks of aviation and it wont be a pay cut from there current job to accept it..
Im with Krusty i just dont get why anyone with all that experience would choose to take these positions again apart from trying to fast track us to working for free!!