PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VBA Multiple EBA Woes
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2009, 12:01
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keeping The Air Fair

I dont know what all the fuss is about ? I mean, VB is about 'keeping the air fair', and says nothing about 'keeping salaries fair' ? I dont understand all the moanings and groanings taking place, wheres all that virgin flair, that love of 'giving the underdog' a go ????

I always love how people follow the pied piper, in this case people follow the banter, promises, fun and excitement offered to those who wish to join Bransons global empire.Then once onboard, find out the stark reality - An empire built globally upon the 'good will and willingness of staff to work for a bowl of rice slary' so that the good of the greater mankind can recieve fair prices every day'!
Absolute fools ! The 90% of the underpaid plebs suffer so that the 10% of Management can fill their pockets with giant salaries, bonuses,perks, and if the general staff knew even a tenth of what kind of cash the Executives are squirelling away then there would be civil war.
Friends, wakey wakey, you are being used and abused for the absolute sole purpose of making a handful of hand picked chosen ones extremely wealthy. If any employee at VB ( below management level) desires to become rich in life, acquire a nestegg that will care for your loved ones in the future, well you better start typing out your resignation letter now !