PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How on earth does Jetstar make money??????
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:48
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How on earth does Jetstar make money??????

Over 4 hours now, I have been trying to book a client Brisbane Denpasar return departing in 2 months.

The crap Jetstar website allows me to get through to payment, then defaults to a previous page without processing.

This website is a serious detriment to the Airline and has been giving problems for over a year, kicking off punters and Agents and not allowing bookings to be completed.

I am and have been quite public in not being a fan of LCCs, but my clients want them where they do the most effective job.

Jetstar allegedly was going to fix their internet problems 6 months ago. It hasn't worked. It still takes up to or over 24 hours for a Jetstar passenger itinerary to arrive. You can print the initial display, but if your client is out of town, the transmitted version is a mess.

DJ gets the itinerary and confirmation to you in under 2 minutes, as does Ryanair Greasyjet Adria and dozens of other web engine carriers, but not Jetstar.

We are getting confirmation advices 2 days after the passenger has rolled. Not bloody good enough and amateur. In 30% of cases no email at all.

This is a major failure that has been ongoing and seems to have fallen through the cracks.

Anything that make people allergic to booking with an Airline needs serious intervention and a remedy.

In this case IT for Jetstar stands for Intelligence Terminated.

Get on their backs Jetstar people. you are losing passengers through frustration.

If nobody tells someone at high level in JQ, they won't know and we are wasting a bucketload of time on the coalface chasing up what should be easy.

Rant over

Best all

EWL