PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 4th Sep 2009, 14:43
I-said_no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIB, I would not bother disputing crew matters with a large percentage of members on this forum. I am sure you know by now that most crew are SFG or FD, the very people who hate us for our agreements. Is it any of their business that pre97's can earn £40,000, do I complain about a seniour pilot retiring on a £100,000 pension.

We all know that when it comes to the crunch that there will be a massive walkout at LHR. You only need a handful of crew to go sick and BA's operation falls to bits. Think about what would happen if only a few hundred crew did not turn up.

I cannot understand why people are against fighting for what they are entitled to, are we expected to let willi steamroller us without a fight.

I do think a lot BA staff will be shocked by the number of crew who are willing to go on strike. I myself would rather be sacked then be made to take up BA's propsal and I guess that would also apply to about 6000 crew who are seniour to myself.