PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2009, 21:35
shoppingcart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
between a rock and hard place?

CBR_1 thanks for the hard line approach you took at the modern Award case, although I didnt see your name on the transcript

By the way thanks for speaking out and all the lobbying you did for the increase to our overnight allowance; that fight was tough, love, but worth pursuing. At least now part of my income is still up with the cost of living.

I was wondering who attended Fair Work Australia and spoke up for us about the way VB is not bargaining properly - so that was you?

I hope you are going to volunteer to be a witness at the termination court case and speak out as well. How great will it be with hundreds of us up there. Great thanks for organising all of this.

Its such a shame it costs more than $33000 in legal fees to get a fine imposed of $33000 through the courts. Some of us are prepared to run raffles to raise the money we need to pay the legal eagles who would have to run it, could you donate the prizes?

A union representing 1 person in a battle which they know is widespread doesn't ring true. To make a case, we've got to have a case. The spokesperson has to be able to speak out with authority. With only 1 person or a handful backing them, that isn't going to fly.

I hope the current delegates who are volunteers are willing to keep speaking out for us for another year.