PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So where are all the jobs then?
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2009, 22:57
CABUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agree with Finals, flying a prop or small jet in small strips, stuck in the wx on a daily basis is great experience! In my previous job I had engine fires, multiple rejected t/o's along with severe ice and it has all been great experience. Now I am just stuck on a NAT track above all the wx, only place it seems to become a problem is in Lapland on the winter flights or dodging the odd TX over the Alps or down the Adriatic. There has been some good points made however, I dont agree with the point 'there is no money in aviation', I would say money in aviation is hard to find but becomes easier with hours. I know these jobs are probably all taken aswell but I would reccomend safety pilot work! Its great fun and very rewarding, the money sucks but you can often get to fly on an empty sector getting multi hours for free! Not a bad thing to do while firing out CV's.

Seriously SU27 cheer up! There is no need for comments like that! I really hope you manage to remove that massive chip from your shoulder. Must go happy hour ends soon