PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot's Job Threatened For Restricting Extra Lavatory
Old 2nd Jun 2002, 18:45
411A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well duster (Dale)--
For starters...
Have a look back in the cabin. Those faces you see, all of them, pay your salary...every month.
IF you want 'em to fly with another carrier...and take their business elsewhere, keep it up. Yes indeed, restrict that forward lav for only the crew....those business/first class folks will just have to go down to the back, with all the other nuisance cargo...otherwise known as, "your bread and butter".

Yep, treat 'em like s@it, atta boy, go for it!

OTOH, seems to me that the COMPANY (you know, the folks that pay you that pax supplied salary every month, are the ones that should be making the security decisions. Of course, you may indeed not like this idea. In that case, why not donate part of your inflated salary to the AA Benevolent Fund for Disadvantaged Shareholders.

As an AMR shareholder, I sincerely look forward to your contribution.

In the meantime, get you a@@ back up front and "drive the bus".

Yours truly,
411A

PS: The training couse should be entitled, "How to enhance shareholder value, while keeping you nose out of security matters." A second course would be..."How to successfully keep your job."

PPS: Had dinner last month with a retired AA Captain. His biggest decision in life nowadays is to decide...."shall I buy the 55 foot or the 62 foot boat"....ah, decisions, decisions. Hope you have the oppontunity to make that choice someday. Keeping your nose in the cockpit (and OUT of cabin business) is a good start.

Last edited by 411A; 2nd Jun 2002 at 19:19.