PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:38
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AiB

And Glamgirl I have to say after reading your posts I only feel pity towards you. Pity that you seem to think its cool to work harder for less money and I also feel sorry for you to stoop so low as to copy postings from else where.
Pity for Glamgirl? Now, I'm sure you know only too well that her posts are mild and reasoned in comparison to those on Crew and BASSA Forums.

I don't believe she has ever said it was "cool" to work harder for less money. Only that she recognised the fact that change is coming and that it is better to prepare for it and (I summarise her general outlook here) negotiate with BA for a more mutually acceptable solution; rather than face the prospect of a contract change imposition.

You can keep up your belief that all the mutual back-patting and "Post here if you'll strike till BA goes under" surveys on the other forums will save us. I don't believe they will.

When this is all over, I'd put a lot of money that the outcome is closer to what GG etc predicted than to the prophesies of PiB and the more pro-BASSA posters.

Only time will tell.