PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2009, 22:28
proxus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Racist remarks.

Why does it seem as it is acceptable on this website to use quite freely racist remarks and slangs ?

Now it is quite clear and obvious that jumbolloyd has a big issue with AAI and maybe few of my fellow countrymen, but how in the world does this website and its moderators allow him to use words like "Cod-Heads" and "IceNiggers" when talking about us ?I know you'll not find the latter word because I reported it and it was removed but not before that like it should be. And shame on the rest of you for not thinking anything of this!

No one would get away using what is now considered derogatory slang about peoples nationality like used for Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Polish and whatnot.
Why should it be any different for us?..

I have been a member of this site for quite some time now and have on most occasion admired how it is control and how valuable, informative and respectful most replies are until now.

I admit that I have complained about this use of "Cod-Heads" or "Fish-Heads" and it has not been considered worthwhile to reply to me, let alone remove them from this discussion.

What do you think ?

Proxus.