PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 24th Aug 2009, 21:02
Seat62K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know it seems a cheek to be charged to use one's own ink and paper but, as always with Ryanair, it's the final price paid by the passenger that counts. For the routes and dates I travel Ryanair is nearly always better value than any other airline, and often by a considerable margin. What I've lost on the swings I've more than made up on the roundabouts...

On another matter, the fact that easyJet have Stansted flights until the end of June, 2010 available for purchase now means that it, not Ryanair, has got some of my recent custom. It's a pity because I prefer to fly Ryanair, mainly (but not exclusively) because I can't bear the easyJet "boarding experience", but I can't afford to wait and see what Ryanair's fares will be before making a choice between the two.

Moreover, it seems to me that Ryanair has also tended to charge very high fares when flights are first made available, another factor which has put me off booking at this point in the past. This sort of pricing simply encourages some people (i.e., those aware of it) to wait.