PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 23rd Aug 2009, 20:02
bks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlexSRS and others, this is a forum i had an opinion and i've said it in nearly every post everyone is different and will have a different view. I still stand by that. I am excited to join BA on whatever contract i get. I am here for the experience not the hope of earning mega bucks if im honest.

You mentioned so much about lgw and current crew contracts etc and im aware of this having crew in my family.

And please don't worry about me feeling demotivated working the same trips as other crew who get paid more than me. You don't even know me. Nice that you care though..
Like i said im here for the experience and i also made the point that accross the board in other careers peoples pay is not the same. I used my dentists sister as an example, look at nurses, bankers, etc etc etc. No one is paid the same in any job!

I think i'll let your debates go on and on. Remember i am one person who has an opinion. And in the hold pool and across 14,000 cabin crew they will all have an opinion. You can't make everyone happy. Do what you have to do.

Im just saying if it was me and i was used to a way of living i would like to know i did as much as i could to protect it.

Hope to fly in the future! :-)