PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 22nd Aug 2009, 19:19
Artificial Horizon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Head firmly inserted in the clouds, the company can and will impose what ever conditions on you they like. It is just now a matter of when and how far they are willing to go. I think you are overestimating your grass roots support, most crew that I fly with don't support the BASSA stance and realise that changes need to be made. Just a few very overpaid and underworked senior luvvies now left trying to protect the sweet deal they are on at the expense of all junior crew, funny how BASSA was so willing to negotiate away the terms and conditions of new crew, nice one As for the pilot deal, considering you don't want pilots taking part in this thread you sure do mention our deal a lot. Can you tell me how much of a pay cut we are taking, over how long, what is happening to our flight pay, pension contributions, and how much harder we have agreed to work. I suspect not as BASSA was very selective in what they released about our deal to the CC. What I can't understand is why more of you don't be a bit more independent and find these things out for yourselves instead of blindly following the leadership over the edge