PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus suspends pilots & ops (merged)
Old 31st May 2002, 16:21
just a customer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you all mad ?

I've just found your website by accident and I have never read such immature rubbish in my life.

The "don't compare my job to yours" reads like something a love sick 12 year old school girl would write. It is complete trite.

I have nothing to do with your industry and I suspect that most of the contributors don't either (this is more a union whinge site than a professional airline pilots page)[the professionals seem to be getting on with their jobs happily with easyJet, Ryanair etc and the ones who can't get jobs spend all day moaning on this page].

I have flow EI loyally for over twenty years but now I would be glad to see the back of them so hopefully a professional and reliable national airline can emerge. We will no longer book them for work travel - FR are simply much more reliable and professional in everything they do.

The pilots of EI are not professionals by any definition and I for one would be glad to see the back of them.

Thank god management have now got the back bone to stand up to these union bullies.