PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2009, 23:35
simountain1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LBA

I disagree on Ryanair being bad for Leeds it might make Jet2 sit up and take a look at its business model and learn them to treat customers like they should be treated.
As for Ryanair cancelling flights I was quite looking forward to my 3 night break in Barcelona until Jet2 decided to cancel the return flight.
After paying for the hotel I tried to change the dates but could not and everything else available was well out of my budget, so after loosing my hard earned money due to Jet2 schedule change they said they would change my booking to March, all I asked for was a free item of checked in luggage as compensation and it was a definate no "We have already changed your flights as a favour for you for the inconvenience"
So im out of pocket Jet2 wont reply to a complaint email sent to them. So which company is it that dont care about their customers? considering we have flown at least twice a year with then for the last 3 years!
Never again if they dont want to reply to me a loyal customer then as far as im concerned it will be Ryanair to Gerona which is better than ELPRAT for where we stay anyway
Just my 2 pence worth