PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Para Dropping & Pay in GA
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2009, 02:39
QldPilotGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PlankBender I can understand what your ranting on about but that is not what goes on in the real world.

Ok so I walk up to my boss and say if you don't pay me i leave, he doesn't so i leave, im now totaly unemployed, no wage, no hours ticking over and I actualy have to pay to go rent a plane to remain current.

I would love to be working for a wage but with min hours no one will hire me (and before you start another rant yes ive tried in both flying and non flying areas). Its alot easier for someone who is working (and im not suggesting you are) to point fingers and say this is where the industry is failing then it is for someone who has no work who has been offered free hours to accept and be happy that they have something no matter how small it is.

I wouldn't belittle other pilots who are living the dream of just being able to get into the air without actualy having to pay an arm and a leg to get there. All pilots have done the hard yards to get to where they are, almost all of them deserve a little respect.