PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2009, 17:19
Jet2krazey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unaccompanied minors!

Unaccompanied minor, means a passenger under the age of 16 travelling on their own! "nobody else with them", not just sat on their own, seperated on the aircraft!
although crew wise, i would never let a young child be seated on their own for the flight, nor would checkin! maybe if 2x adults and 2 children were travelling 1x adult maybe seperated from the rest but usually not too far away! the online system cant differenciate between children and adults, it just fills the seats! ive never seen as yet! anybody onboard split up by lots of rows! just maybe a few seats or the row in front!

your better of checking in as soon as you can! U can Normally do this up to 28 days b4 u travel! and at a time you wont see others checking in online, as there will be more choice of seats, as alot of people checkin just b4 they travel.

Plenty of times ive flown with charter airlines and been split up from my partner or friends! And thats the check in staff that can see what seats are available! sometimes im sure they do it just to annoy pax!

The crew will always try to help onboard! passengers ask all the time! and if i have spare seats i will! but if full! i only make sure parents are not seperated from young children! GDF as always!

Last edited by Jet2krazey; 15th Aug 2009 at 18:51.