PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 15th Aug 2009, 14:09
superdash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Germany was the hardest hit country in europe by the global recession as they are the world's largest exporter of manufactured good's. The german & french econmies were not hit by the financial collapse anywhere near as much as the UK & the USA have been. Germany & France having a small amount of positive growth is very good news, I disagree with WWW that the german growth is down to tax payer spending, it isn't it's due to a growing demand for German made good's. It's easy to confuse the financial collapse with the global recession they are two different problems although related.

The best policy for the UK government is to print lot's of money and spend it on things like Airbus. That will get the econmy moving again. They still need to sort the banking sector out though.

Who knows what's around the corner there could still be something to come out of the closet yet. But I think its reasonable to say that the UK will start to grow within a year or two. Maybe a good time to start an integrated course will be in 12-18months time.

WWW reminds me of an American Republican Official, ignore other people's views and shout them down!

Feel free to shout...have you ever been on Fox news?