PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who flew the straits?
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2002, 08:07
Kubin rock climber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool You no Gateway customer !!!!!

No longer a gateway customer and .............missin it !!

- How about the boxes of angry snappin boigu crabs on the troppo driveway. Even Kupi Luta camped on the driveway wasn't as scary.

- Treelopin in the dunnydoor for the troppo party with the " on roof swingin" entertainment, ref Brad the swinger. Freaker pi$$en where he really shouldn't have !!
Ha ha necta,

- Deefa camped in Hessies shed, that was the funniest $hit yet.
Lippy sittin in as a distinguished guest on the formal sing sing at Qld ed ball. Licorice, "Don't start or I'll F#%in glass ya, get those filthy n!@@$ outa here" just crazy.

- That no good bastard cattle dog blo kaye, chased that prick a couple of times never caught it though. (dick what name blo im?)
Dengue at Badu "Ello dat the IBIS ? YOU SABE BREAD?" (Ahh Harley thats im)

- Last but not least, rock climbing at Kubin with slick hairy and hairy's homebrew. That $h!t almost killed me s)"you ok brother" d)"yeah I think I broke my leg" s)"then why is blood pi$$in out ya arm?" Pins still in 3 years later

Ha ha crazy times, for all those still in NQ I have it on good authority that the will be a "gathering" this w'end. Refer Dick, Defa or Freaker. Won't be there, fright for Freak havin another
P!$$.

You Wongai Customer !!!!!

Edit for Harley!

Last edited by Kubin rock climber; 30th May 2002 at 08:19.