PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 21:09
INKJET

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow

this Ryanair thing has clearly rattled the markets, Jet2 management and the lets be loyal to Jet2 this isn't fair band, i don't recall to many tears being shed when Jet2 went on KLM AMS route or BMI CDG service, both were full service carriers that gave excellent back up if something went wrong, full interline transfer of bags and everthing else that went with that level of service, up pop Ryanair and theres a riot on Pprune

I can't explain how Ryanair manages to grow its business by 19% in a full blown receesion and remain profitable despite some poor judgement on Aer Lingus shares, they fly brand new aircraft, have non existant customer care and everyone knows they will be trapped at every turn, its like having sex with a hooker with a fantastic body, you know you run the risk of a dose, but you think it wont be you

Jet2 have a good name, but not a patch on what it was before they started turning a profit, sure the luggage thing is a good angle, but a difficult sell non the less, there are some who will never get on a Ryanair plane if they can avoid it, 67million will and i bet a 1million plus will at Leeds next year

Just chil, up your game look after your customers and for Jet2 that means looking after your staff as well, Ryanair staff don't give a toss, why should they the company don't give a toss about them or the customers!!