PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 - 3
Thread: Jet2 - 3
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2009, 18:43
Jet2krazey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Why waste money to board a tatty 733 when you are able to board a nice modern jetliner plus its alot cheaper"

No offence but myself personally wouldnt care weather it was a 20yr old 737 or a barnd new one! Who takes that into account when booking your ticket! unless i was a plane spootter!
A seat is a seat! as as long as the airline gets me from A to B and looks after me, and Jet2 always look after their pax, the only thing i look at is the price! but i would still rather fly with anyone than Ryanair, fares maybe low but onboard products are very pricey compared to Jet2. Jet2 also offer on longer routes IFE, and there is Jet2 plus as well as Myjet2 for loyal customers, and 1st 7 rows on the 757 being extra leg room! 34inches! more than most longhaul carriers!

Also over the winter the Jet2 aircraft are going through a phase of cabin refits with brandnew seating and carpets, the new seats give you and extra 2 inches leg room, and thats set at the standard 28in seat pitch due to there design! so unless your a plane spotter most people wont know there on a 20yr old aircraft! Just look at G-LSAC thats had the new seats fitted and carpets and looks very modern inside now! pax love the leg room! I dont think the aircrafts look that tatty at all, Even as they are now before the refits! ive flown on worse with other carriers!

ACRO Aircraft Seating - Passenger seats

Check out the website for the new seats!