PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA
Thread: DGCA
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2009, 13:45
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fully agree with your post shanx.. its not a bad case of generalization.. its the apathy that we need to live with... i ive heard of similar horrid tales from indian flying clubs. . logbook flying girls sleeping for flying and wot not.. .. i agree we have the right roots ,,, i myself have a license from canada and flying was an experience that is impossible to replicate if u fly anywhere in India..

i have got the dgca license 3 months back so in total have not flown in around 8 -9 months.. after this tell me shanx and others how can u have a suitable yardstick to check our flying skills which have been rusting for the lack of flying .. believe me i feel so inept for not having flown in months .. that i get nightmares of me ballooning and stalling my cessna.. or not being able to recover of a spin.. after all these months of no flying .. a guy from canada or us of a or nz aus.. etc or our very own logbook pilot from india have the same flashy cpl to flaunt... but who gets d job in the end is a question best left for others to answer..
personally all this no flying scenario is wrecking me inside .very soon i might have to press the panic button and rush to canada for an FI rating
atleast even though i might have to survive as a dispatcher in d first few months.. bt atleast id be closer to the planes.. probably hop on fr a ride as a passenger or something...
something or the sound of stalling horn in my dreams will make for a daily occurence