PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logging IFR hours - is my thinking correct?
Old 11th Aug 2009, 10:47
G-SPOTs Lost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guppy......oh guppy

If you have more to say on the subject, and I'm sure you will, would it be too much to ask if you could at least make some effort to be right? If not that, then at least to introduce something useful, relevant, or even at a minimum, in context? Best of luck with that.
95% of your last post had nothing to do with the original post - you're harping on about 61.55 . At least when I brought it up I acknowledged it had no relevance to the original posters question. Your 61.55 comments and the fact that you feel people dont need type training to fly along at 265knots in a twin turbine at FL290 really speak volumes significantly more worrying than this IFR "discussion" Its very apparent that the insurance companies do the policing in the USA not the FAA- If you want to endorse the fact that you fly around in transport category aircraft having never done a checkride then start another thread - I'll see you there.

The original point I was making was that rulemakers on both sides of the atlantic dont always get it right. Stop trying to be a know it all with your long posts because IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER the only reason you need either 400 Hours IFR or 100 Hours IMC is so you can get a IRI (CFII) rating issued. You can then only teach with it what ratings you have