PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots New Vueling
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2009, 03:59
A-3TWENTY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"""at last!!
That is absolutely normal to speak spanish because vueling is a spanish airline. Procedures and communication may be done in english because this is the first language in aviation, but, you live in spain, you are hired by spaniards, so make an effort to speak the local language. Why will vueling hire english people who never make any effort in lerning foreign langiage, when there are many european (not only spanish) who speak english AND spanish? For me it is normal and urgent to make such a cleaning."""

Spanish Test is the most stupid thing I have ever heard ( if not ilegal, since when they were admited it was not a requirement).Is this test so important because most of spanish pilots barely comunicate in english or is this an argument to fire foreigners???

This is the point of view of someone who for SURE never had to work abroad.

I hope you never have to go to China , arabic countries,etc . But if you do , don`t mind !! They speak english there so You will have to learn english , only.

About an union or any kind of representativeness

Forget any kind of suport from Clickair Pilots. A flock of "peloteros " .Most of them all in some kind paying favors and/or more interested in beeing nice guys and tring to get some consideration from a managment that don`t consider pilots and made it clear recently. But they are unable to understand that.

Last edited by A-3TWENTY; 7th Aug 2009 at 04:25.