PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2009, 11:41
dannyalliga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As per previously stated, if you are so unhappy, why don't you seek an alternative position with another operator ?
Who said I'm unhappy?Please do a search in all my posts and copy/paste the bit where I say I'm an unhappy FR pilot.
I am an adult person in the first place, I teach my kids that if they find something is wrong they should do everything they can to make things better and to improve...not run away like a kid, which is the only thing some of you (maybe the same person or bunch of management buddies at this point) seem to be able to suggest.
You are obviously not fathers/mothers and if you are I don't want to imagine the kind of education you are able to pass along to children....

You wont, because the industry as a whole is in a very difficult situation and there are more layoffs, people in hold pools than there are positions available.
True, the industry is in a difficulti situation also because there are companies that don't play a fair game and have the majority of their employees on agency contracts not paying taxes, the majority of employees not having any pension nor medical nor loss of licence insurance nor travel benefits for families nor the possibility of choosing their holidays according to family plans that don't get paid if sick, that get moved around bases without any assistance, that can't discuss their T&C's and are bullied into accepting lower deals year after year (both new permanent and BRK contracts are lower than previous ones), that employ 200 hours self sponsored and easily manipulated 20 years old F/O's and almost only eastern european self sponsored cheap and mostly rude F/A's and so on and on....
It's easy to have the lowest fares and lowest base costs with this kind of cheap treatment of your own workforce.

If you think that contract terms are going to be posted within this thread, or any other, or discussion on future contract terms, based on an operational intention, you should seek psychiatric assistance.
This is probably the only venue where we can have a discussion about T&C's because otherwise they are generally just imposed upon employees and withheld from the public when it best suits management.
When it makes them look cool to say we enjoy the best 5/4 roster they publish it on their website but when they open new bases with 5/3 it all suddenly becomes all silent.
Even more silence when it comes to making public the fact that each base has different T&C's and that BRK contracts are also getting worse and worse.
Many airlines publish their T&C's , EasyJet just to name one....are they all crazy psycho's like you suggest?

In your eyes it's normal to come here and lie about almost everything, to insult posters, to give out misleading info but it's psycho to talk about normal working matters like T&C's.....unless you've got something to hide of course.