PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2009, 19:31
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRSS

Sorry, what I should have written was "What I actually meant was RYR management or their stooges"

As I remember you posted that you had management approval to campaign against BALPA in work time. Does the cap fit well?

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

I was heartened and surprised to receive an email today from another PPruner who has asked for anonimity, which I will respect, parts of which I would post, being careful to avoid inclusion of identification but alas, cut n paste does not allow easy formatting in this forum. I will paraphrase and, if mods wish me to justify myself I will forward the email. He writes first to apologise for not posting on the forum but feels, due to past actions that he is a marked man within RYR as he has the cojones to stand up to bullying management. He joins me in a belief in honesty and fairness and a thorough dislike of bullies. Something his management view as anathema. He also asks that I am sparing in quoting from him as he sees himself as easily identifiable so I will. The spirit of the rest of the email is in support of my putting forward views that are "ones that I would be happy to read anytime"

So in my considered view, or opinion if you like, a PM a day from the RYR pilot community in support may indicate that the anti BALPA camp has got its calculations wrong. Rather than try to frighten people into keeping their head down and closing your ears to argument maybe actually addressing the issues would be an idea. But bullies dont do that, do they?