PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eaglejet Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 12:56
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BN,

The market has changed you say?
So tell me what would happen to the market if NOBODY would pay for such rubbish schemes? All the operators would go bust because there would be no pilots with TR and time on it?
Please give me a break.
The real reason is that there is too many kids and impatient people out there that want to fly big jets ONLY and fly it right after their training.
They simply dont want to wait, they wanna "jump the queue", take a shortcut, thinking that buying TR with some time on it is going to help them.
Other will do it because they simply suck in sim, have no people skills, and dont stand a chance at selection against others. (so they simply decide to pay more and "get ahead" in the game...
You said that if you have the money its ok... but didnt you have to work to get that money?
Please tell me, how many years is it going to take for somebody to get a return on 60-80K traning + the money they going to spend on TR and hours on it? (WITHOUT any job guarantee)
Imagine how much longer its going to take when you actually have to pay all this money to the bank.
Im sorry but people that sing up for these schemes simply need to get back to primary school to gain some knowledge on BASIC mathematics.
People that created these ATP schemes are simply bunch of liars that dont give a damn where you gonna end up once you part with your money, so dont be stupid and dont sing up for this rubbish, unless you are one of the people mentioned above and you will do it anyway.
What will come next? Companies telling you that their minimums are 1000-2000 on type and if you got your TR with 300h is ok, we will take you but you will have to work for free or pay them (doing revenue flights) till you get required time... ?
Some people need to grow a spine and some balls, otherwise you will simply be used and abused.