PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 23:13
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
babitch,

I do agree with you regarding threats made to people who dare question/comment on CF. It is also a concern of mine that they have banned some people who have done nothing wrong.

I was the one who posted a few bits from CF (as I wanted to give an example of attitude over "there"). I haven't been banned or restricted. Several people have, and it is therefore a worry for me, as posters on CF are claiming it would be a good idea to "name and shame".

The moderators over there had better think carefully before they do anything unwise, that's all I'll say on the matter.

I would like to thank the moderators on this forum though, as they do a very good job, especially when things periodically kicks off in here.

I would also like to thank the people who contribute with facts and information. I've learned a lot in the last few months because of this forum and thread, and for that I'm grateful.

Free speech does apply around here, as long as one's respectful and adult about it.

Gg