PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 19:39
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I suspect that Poof will still have a job as he is clearly part of the union hierarchy
Well I hope he can live with leading many other lemmings over the cliff with his misinformation. The utter devastation that will result from real people losing their entire livelihoods is a lot to be responsible for.

I'm very comfortable with knowing that by not striking I'll have a shot at keeping my job when this is all over. That's if PiB and his ilk don't take BA down in the meantime.

We need to compromise and negotiate. A negotiated solution will be less painful than BA's imposition. Get back to the negotiating table PiB and don't underestimate Willie. He means business and I think you're going to have to backtrack a long way if you're to avoid his wrath. If you can do that, we may all keep working long enough to see another year at BA.

By the way PiB, I reckon I have a good idea how little sleep you're getting at the moment and it can't be a lot. This is not goading, but surely the penny has dropped as to just how deep you've taken your BASSA members - those that believe the union line.

Last edited by Nutjob; 2nd Aug 2009 at 20:47.