PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 11:58
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC,

What you also must start realising soon, is that this thread isn't about Bassa-bashing. It is about speaking out -using facts. Bassas main problem is that they haven't told the truth and have been rather selective with the information to their members.

I'd be happy to discuss this whole thread with you face to face - no pseudonyms (in uniform if you need proof of my wings) if that's what you want. I stand by everything I've said on this thread.

This thread isn't about scaremongering either. Posters have presented facts, information, links and suchlike to help us get informed and using our own brain and judgement. If you wish to not believe this, that's your perogative, but it is quite frustrating just listening to the name calling (not saying you in particular have done that) and "I'll stand by Bassa no matter what" without being able to back it up with facts and true information.

I do wish you luck, because you and your friends will certainly need it. The rest of us will have to hope for the best, as the "die-hard militants" (for lack of a better word) are putting our contracts and jobs on the line by their attitude and refusal to change.

Gg