View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2009, 20:09
bilderberger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
four!!

you are misinformed my friend oops your not my friend
i know its just two guys and two can cause a lot of damage
read your history books instead of making model airplanes
a lot of things have happened by the actions of one guy .
as for flying well lets define that skill,i'll say skill because govt stats now say its a skill and not profession!
i've think i've done more airline flying than you will ever hope to achieve with your limited 900 per year
i still examine when i can be bothered and i'm afraid to say the standard is just not there anymore because dead reckoning vor adf hdg compass time check hieght hdg speed is not possible with modern airline pilots without good old george'efis'fms
the last airline pilot i checked out on a 172 proved to me that he could'nt fly..it was'nt his fault as he'd simply forgotten how to
so here's some advice ,,the next time you go in a light aircraft take a private pilot with you"he just might save your life"
as for the airline industry the last time this sort of slump reared its ugly head it took 9 years to pick up and this so called swimmers pool will probably need retiling
so lets get it straight ..pilots are no longer gods but workers and seen so by the company.the only difference between you and joe bloggs is the uniform and in your case "with your superior attitude"with two stripes.
remember! the only thing that pumps your head up is the class one medical an if that goes its a big mac and large fries please