PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpaid Leave
Thread: Unpaid Leave
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 14:03
Captainkingkong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets just see what the 18th brings we may all be very surprised. Does anyone know if the winter schedule has been released yet to crewing ?? Given the potential demise of another 737 operator in the coming months given their losses, the job market will be flooded with drivers. However this does mean there may be some cheap airframes available. I bet PM is planning for the upturn in the economy as it has to come, we all have jobs inthis company that are as stable as you can get in an unstable industry. Look at what else is happening at some of the larger carriers:- I believe Virgin is now only paying TRI/TRE when they perform their duties,BA redundancies,BMI BABY very shaky future,Ryanair grounding aircraft and 2010 profit warning. I think the only thing people are complaining about are the rumours and all will become clearer on the 18th. However if management are reading this thread it will require clear communication as the text message that was sent round created a lot of mistrust hopefully unfounded mistrust.