PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets price crash announced
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 13:06
Smeagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Playing the man and not the ball gtn. Poor form.

I've really no interest in you as my abstention of eight months will attest. Hell, when you summoned me from slumber I even had to look back over your old posts to work out who you were.

Had I been the rabid NJE-hater of which you accuse me I could have caused all sorts of mischief with 'the' emails from RD on the options and take-ups. Could have cut and pasted the whole things into here for all to see particularly when non-NJE members were asking for details but I left it alone because of the potential effects on those who had taken options.

I could also have posted a number of I-told-you-so's but we all know your management screwed up and that your colleagues are now paying the price. Would gloating and schaudenfraude have helped them? Of course not. Who'd have thunk it eh? Smeagel having more consideration for your colleagues than you, strange old world innit?

I'm not being drawn in. Clearly you are under pressure and handling it badly. I'm sorry your wife may lose her job, I'm sorry you feel guilt or shame about not being able to make the same kind of sacrifice as some of your colleagues but bringing me into this purely to lob nasty insults will change none of it. Even your co-workers are embarrassed by your posts and some are even more forthright than that if their PM's to me are anything to go by. If you object to them calling you arrogant then take it up with them in your own crew forum, this is not the place.

As I said, I've no interest in you or NJE. I'm not insulting you here, I certainly haven't stooped to foul language, kindly afford me the same courtesy.