PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B777-200(PW4090 ENG) Ignition Problem
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 11:07
MATMAX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MATMAX from those 2 posts you consider me to be a racist. I am most definately not, I think racism is a terrible thing.

"I think racism is a terrible thing" , for sure !
"I am most definately not" , thats what YOU say.

It may be a painfull thing to accept that I and many others believe that certain nations are gifting people licenses (being in France Im sure you may know 1 or 2 people) but it is a fact.

Don't you think , it is more educated to say : many others and I ?
"being in France Im sure you may know 1 or 2 people but it is a fact" : for me facts are events and not personal feelings ...

Offering a suggestion to have you checked this or that ok, but what should I do next? Does that sound like somebody with a wealth of experience.

Yes , i think so , experience will tell you what to check first , by experience you will have an idea ...
What will you do if the MMs are not telling you what to do ?
What about if the MAT (Maintenance Access Terminal , for the ones who are not 777) is unserviceable or maybe not working well ...

As an engineer I am always willing to accept I dont have the answer but asking on a forum where you dont know who is replying about the defect hardly seems correct.

Why ?
Maybe somebody will have the answer to your problem ...
"you dont know who is replying" is it so important to know ...?

Depth of ignitors checked IAW PPRuNe forum post #

Did you write it down on a Tech. Log already ?
It is so well written ...

Personnaly , I will have a look also on the contact surfaces between the ignitor and what we call in France , the "cigarette" , the end of the lead.
It used to happen on some others engines ...
If you can not find a "way" to fix a defect by following the MMs , use your knowledge , and the documents as a base of thinking ...
I believe that like this , you will fix "new" defects.
Salut.