PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Jul 2009, 09:20
Da Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just what another BASSA member thinks, anyone care to comment???

I was drawn to this forum by a quote from another crew member. It is run by pilots and media hackers. The comments I read on there are most vile and aimed at cabin crew and BASSA. I foolishly defended us and voiced an opinion. I was banned immediately by it's moderators. It is open to anyone with an email address. Unfortunately there are pilots looking at our BASSA forum and Crew forum. They are then going back to PPRUNE and slagging us off. So immature and childlike. They need to get a life and question if they are mentally fit in the head to command an aircraft. The general feeling on this vile forum is the absolute dislike for cabin crew and Bassa. Even comparing cabin crew to monkeys. This spread of hatred cannot be good for CRM. Or anything else for that matter. They seem not to have a clue as they think BAs proposals are most generous. One of their last postings was about the demise of BASSA and our own downfall. Is this the start of dirty tricks? Who knows. I just know all the idiots on there will be reading this. "Why do the pilot community not back us?" Afterall they have to think of their pensions and their crap life. I will not be visiting this website again as it is most vile and makes me angry and scares me that idiots like that are flying our planes.