PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets price crash announced
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2009, 08:53
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on scratchpad you can do better debate than that.

Even Smeagal argues better than that and he's *offfensive comment deleted*.

One liners are just that

Miss Marple.

A reasonably good article.

But old Warren is awise investor infact very succesful wise investor who takes a long term view on his investments. Clearly he sees a long term future in NJE or otherwise im sure he would have sold us a long time ago. Hopefully i wont have to eat my hat on that one

Not sure about the "usual" 6 or 7 sectors a day. The most i ever did in the busy times was 5 and the last one was to posn for a technical item. More normal was 3 to 4. Now it varies fom none to 4 and many crews are begining to run out of FDP again

The one thing the article was very correct on was the fact that NJE was caught with its pants down.

Maybe the NJ arrogance that Barista eludes to should be levelled at management who despite the signs and advice from the troops that things weren't right, still ploughed on.

This is also true for many other companies and not just us, but being the biggest player its easier to point fingers and make crticisms.

But despite the doom merchants i truly beleive that we will get through this and thrive again. If some believe thats being smug or arrogant then so be it. I prefere to call it optomistic.

We are doing nothing different from other airlines and businesses and discounting "tickets". But being NJE it creates a few more ripples and hits the headlines a bit faster than most and this gives many an opportunity to "have pop".*offfensive comment deleted*

We are all in the shame pile of **** and instead of working together to get through this we are ALL backing off into corners and throwing rocks. Thats not good.

Ladies and gentlemen. gone till november will be taking a little break to consider the use off offfensive language here in our corner of PPRuNe.

Last edited by gone till november; 28th Jul 2009 at 10:54.