PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpaid Leave
Thread: Unpaid Leave
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2009, 00:11
Optimistic Outlook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I agree with the majority of the posts on this subject I am struggling to understand a few things.

Reduction in T and C's??? show me where.
Balpa? good luck.

It's going to be hilarious when the results are anounced and all of the usual suspects (you know who you are) will come on here bemoaning the injustice of how hard you have worked to help the company with such a pittance of a reward. The upcoming results (profit) are irrelevant when you realise how much of a loss we are about to make this winter.

Just because we might post a profit for last year doesn't mean the company is in good health going forward. We will need like never before to keep on the cost saving and building on what we have. The hard times are yet to come.....

I have never joined or posted before, only ever read to see what everyone else really thinks. As my name suggests I have no intention of whinging about my current situation - if you don't like it then go, especially you prawn. Oh wait hang on..........

The reaction to the text message shamed me - as I overheard from someone in the office in LBA say - who can hold their hand up and say they rang their line manager to enquire into the validity of this message as opposed to just throwing their toys out of the pram and passing it on.

Rant over. Good luck with BALPA I hope that if it is recognised im proved wrong.