PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aurora Project
Thread: Aurora Project
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2009, 15:59
Saracen87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newly Newly signed up to pprune and just noticed this conversation as I spend most of my time on the military and private flying forums. Anyways it jogged my memory of a photo ive got taken by someone else granted, but it is interesting, and still got the file. I used to frequent this other military aviation forum (cant remember now, but i think its a deadlink now) and a newly signed up guy with supposedly no interest or background in aviation, posted a photo he took on his digital camera that he wanted identifying. Taken in the states somewhere, cant remember exactly now but on the western side. This inevitably led to some saying it could be Aurora and wot not. Not sure if im convinced something like that exists but it is an interesting looking thing. Anyway will attach a scaled down photo as the original file is far too big to even send via email, dont know if this will work as you need to zoom in and its the first time ive uploaded images so bear with me. The original is better quality. If anyone wonts a better version pm me.